The owner of the processing of personal data pursuant to d. LGS. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments - Code regarding the protection of personal data ("Privacy Code") - and of the EU Regulation 679/2016 applicable from 25 May 2018 - General Data professionaltection Regulation ("GDPR") (indicated below as "applicable legislation") recognizes the importance of the protection of personal data and considers its protection one of the main objectives of its business.
It is intended only for the website www.top-us-casino.com ("Site"), while it does not apply to other websites that may be consulted through external links; It is to be understood as an information made pursuant to art. 13 of the legislation applicable to those who interact with the site
- Owner and data processor
- Personal data subject of the processing
- Purposes, legal basis, compulsory or optional nature of the treatment
- Communication and dissemination
- Data retention times
- Rights of the interested party
- Changes to the information
The data controller is Kleos Media Ltd, based in 191 Wood Lane, London, United Kingdom, W12 7FP (hereinafter only the "Data Controller"). For any information relating to the processing of personal data of the data controller, including the list of managers who process data, we invite you to write to: [email protected]
2. Personal person subject to the treatment
a) Navigation data. The IT systems of the site collect some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These are information that is not collected to be associated with you, but which by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, allow you to identify you. These data are used in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning; To allow - given the architecture of the systems used - the correct disbursement of the various features you requested, for reasons of safety and ascertainment of responsibility in the event of hypothetical IT crimes against the site or third parties and are deleted after 7 days.
b) data provided voluntarily. Through the site you have the opportunity to voluntarily provide personal data such as the name, surname and e-mail address. The data controller will process these data in compliance with the applicable legislation, assuming that they are referring to you or third parties who have expressly authorized you to confer them on the basis of an appropriate legal base that legitimizes the processing of the data in question. Compared to these hypotheses, you set yourself as an autonomous data controller, assuming all the obligations and liability of the law. In this sense, you give the point the wider manleva compared to any dispute, claim, request for compensation for damage from treatment, etc. that the data controller should be received by third parties whose personal data have been processed through your use of the site in violation of the applicable legislation.
The data controller collects personal data through cookies. More information on the use of similar cookies and technologies are available to This link.
4. Purpose, legal basis, compulsory or optional nature of the treatment.
The personal data you provide through the site will be processed by the data controller for the following purposes:
- Purpose relating to the execution of a contract of which you are a party or to the execution of pre -contractual measures adopted on your request (e.g. request through the form, registration to the newsletter service, etc.);
- purposes relating to the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
- purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever the jurisdictional authorities exercise their jurisdictional functions;
- allow navigation of the site and the provision of the services of the data controller;
- find specific requests aimed at the data controller;
- fulfill any obligations provided for by the laws in force, regulations or community legislation, or satisfying requests from the authorities;
- carry out direct marketing by e-mail for services similar to those signed by you, except for your refusal expressed to receive these communications, which you can express during registration or on subsequent occasions;
- For statistical purposes, without being able to trace its identity.
The provision of your personal data for the purpose listed above is optional, but their possible failure to provide could make it impossible to find your request or fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject.
Your personal data can be shared, for the purposes specified in point 4, with:
- subjects in charge of the structure of the data controller, necessary for the provision of the services offered;
- Subjects who typically act as Data professionalcessors, namely: i) people, companies or professional studies that provide assistance and consultancy activities for the owner of the treatment in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters; ii) delegated subjects to carry out technical maintenance activities; iii) credit institutions, companies and insurance brokers; iv) controlling companies, controlled and connected to the data controller, limited to the pursuit of administrative-contractable purposes connected to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities;
- persons authorized by the data controller to the processing of personal data who have committed themselves to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality; (eg employees and collaborators of the data controller);
- subjects, entities or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data by virtue of provisions of the law or orders of the authorities;
- jurisdictional authorities in the exercise of their functions when requested by the applicable legislation.
6. Transfer of data abroad
The data collected by the data controller could be processed outside the borders of the European Union and, specifically:
- United kingdom by virtue of the commercial and EU-UK (TCA) commercial agreement.
The legal basis of the aforementioned treatment lies in paragraph 1 of art. 49 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, letter b) and c) as reported below:
"B) the transfer is necessary for the execution of a contract concluded between the interested party and the data controller or the execution of pre -contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party";
"C) the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract stipulated between the data controller and another natural or legal person in favor of the interested party";
7. Data retention times
The data controller will treat your personal data for the time strictly necessary to reach the purposes indicated in point 4.
8. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to the regulation, you have the right to ask the data controller, at any time, access to your personal data, the correction or cancellation of the same or opposition to their processing, the limitation of the processing as well as to obtain in a format structured, commonly used and readable by automatic device the data concerning you. Requests should be addressed by e-mail to the address:null Pursuant to applicable legislation, the interested party has in any case the right to propose a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data if it believes that the processing of your personal data is against the applicable legislation.
9. Changes to the information
To exercise the aforementioned rights or for any other request, you can write to the data controller:
Last updated (20/06/2021)