In this guide we will see in detail how the French Roulette Netten works, or the classic game of the wheel made by Swedish provider software. We will analyze the functions, as we are aiming, potential winnings, episodes and much morenull In this way, at the end of the guide you will know with certainty if it is the right game for you or not. Let's start our study immediately to discover the Netent French Roulette.
The french roulette
Before starting to talk about Netent's game, it is good to emphasize that it is inspired by the French roulette, or the version of the roulette that has 37 numbers, That is the 0 (green color) and the numbers ranging from 1 to 36 which alternate between red and blacks. The names of the episodes, then, are written in French, even if you will find the English or numerical description alongside.
The other great peculiarity that distinguishes the French roulette from other versions (click who To know those are the most popular variants) It is the presence of the rules the startsnull Thanks to this function, in fact, if the number 0 came out and you focused on one of the secondary episodes, you will get half the initial bet. Much better than to be able to lose it all.
Features of the Netten French Roulette
If you already know how to play French roulette, you will not have any kind of problem if you decide to aim for this game. Once access, in fact, in fact, You will find yourself in front of a table and a very elegant roulettenull The wheel is located in the upper and central part, while the table with the numbers and episodes covers the entire lower part.
In the background, then, there is the Croupier voice which will read the winning number and the colornull This will therefore help you follow the game even if you are not looking at the wheel and always know on which slot the ball stopped. It is a very interesting feature that will also help you immerse yourself in the game. In any case, then, if you don't like it, you can always lower the volume or completely delete the audio.
As you aim for French roulette
The first step to follow when it aims at the French Roulette Netten is to decide the extent of the episode, but above all where to place the chipsnull The minimum token is 10 cents while the maximum one reaches up to 1,000 euros. The highest episode, however, is 5,000 euros at each lapnull You have two methods to place the chips on the episodes you prefer. Either click first on a chip and then on the box that identifies your episode, or drag the Fiches directly.
Now let's see what are the types of episode on the roulette table and potential winnings.
- Full number: It concerns the numbers ranging from 0 to 36. To focus on one or more full numbers you have to do nothing but place the chips on the number you want. The winning, in this case, is the highest among those found in the French Roulette Netten, or 35 to 1. You can focus maximum 100 euros on each issue.
- Split: With this episode, however, it focuses on two numbers simultaneously. You just have to place the token on the line that divides two numbers, which obviously must be adjacent. For example, you cannot focus with the same token out of 4 and 32, but you can do it on 4 and 7. The maximum episode on this type of bet is 200 euros, and the win is 17 to 1.
- Three numbers: also known as Three Line or Street. This type provides for the possibility of predicting the exit of three numbers simultaneously with the same Fiche. It is applicable, however only with 0 and the numbers closest to it, that is 1, 2 and 3. You can aim up to a maximum of 300 euros and you win 11 times the mail.
- Corner (or corner): If you place a token on the corner that divides four numbers, for example 10, 11, 13 and 14, you will focus on all four at the same time. You win 8 times the mail and you can focus on up to a maximum of 400 euros.
- Six numbers: This is one of the least known episodes and consists in the possibility of focusing at the same time on six numbers, obviously contiguous with each other. To do this you have to place the chips on the corner that connects two numbers of the low row (the one that starts with 1 to understand). In fact, in fact, you will focus on the two lines each composed of three numbersnull Let's take an example to be clearer. If you place the chips on the lower corner between 4 and 7, you will focus on these two numbers and on those that complete the row, that is 5, 6 and 8 and 9. In practice, you will bet on the numbers ranging from 4 to 9. You can focus on up to a maximum of $ 600 and the win is 5 to 1.
- Colonna: If you settle a chips on the last box after 35, 35 or 36, you will fear on all the column numbers. The maximum episode is $ 1,200 and the mail is won two time.
- Red-black: you will have to choose if the next issue will be black or red. The maximum episode on this type of episode is 2,000 euros and you win the equivalent of the stakes.
- Even odd: This episode works as the previous one with the only difference that in this case it is necessary to focus on the fact that the next number that will be released is equal or odd. On the table they are marked as Pair (or Even) and Impair (or ODD).
- 1-18/19-36null This bet is also similar to the previous one as regards maximum and winning amount. Except that you have to predict whether the number on which the ball stop is among the first or last eighteen. If you want to aim for us, seek Lack (1-18) E PASS (19-36).
If you want to deepen the rules and episodes to the roulette, you can take a look at ours full guide.
The other episodes
As you can also see on the Neten French Roulette table, there are three writings at the bottom right, namely P12, M12 and D12. These indicate the dozen. P12 serves to focus on numbers from 1 to 12. With M12, instead the release of a number that falls between 13 and 24 is predicted. Finally, D12 will be used to focus on the last twelve numbers.
The special episodes of the French Roulette Netten, but do not end here since you can also try the slightly complex ones. To choose them you have to click on the button you find at the bottom left and that depicts the wheel. By clicking on, in fact, the series of numbers will open as they are impressed in the Roulette online And there are the five possibilities to choose from. Here are what are:
Serie 5-8: In the French Roulette Netten this episode is identified with the name Tiers. By clicking on it with a Fiche, you will choose to bet on twelve numbers, namely 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16 and 33. It is called the 5-8 series because of the first numbers that make it up.
zero: you bet that the 0 or one of the nearby numbers will come out and that is 12, 35, 3, 26, 32 and 15.
Close to zero: It is an episode similar to the previous one even if you focus with many more numbers, very seventeen of which nine on the right of the zero and eight others on its left.
Orfanelli: This combination of numbers is so defined because in practice they are all those excluded from the previous series. There are eight numbers in which we find 17, 34, 6, 9, 14, 31, 20 and 1.
Neighbors: you can choose to focus on a number and on all the neighboring ones (you will choose the amount of neighboring numbers). By neighbors, we mean numbers on the left and right of the number you have chosen.
The game phases of the Netent French Roulette
Now you know how and what to focus on. Let's see now what are the most important states you need to know when you are preparing to play on this slot machine.
At your disposal you have several cuts of chips to choose from and find them all at the bottom. There are 10 and 50 cents and 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 euros.
On the right side of the screen, then, You can find two very interesting tables and concern hot and cold numbersnull The first are those who have come out several times during the last laps. The cold numbers, on the contrary, are those that have come out less times. Always remember, however, that each number always has the same chances of going out even if released at the previous lapnull The information regarding cold and hot numbers, however, is useful to those who want to use particular strategies or are simply superstitious.
The buttons to be known on the right side
On the right side of the screen you will find a series of buttons that deserve to be seen in detail.
- Cover: By clicking on this button it will double instantly, provided that you have the credit necessary, the episodes made the previous round.
- Arrow to the left: It is used to cancel only the last episode made.
- Crocetta: It will be useful to you when you want to delete all the chips you placed from the table.
- Arrow verso right: With a click you can put the same chips on the table that you had placed in the previous lap.
- Green button: It will serve to start the wheel. Once the lap began, you will notice that the key becomes red. Click us right now will serve you to know immediately and the winning number.
Left part of the screen
On the left side of the screen, however, we find four other keys.
i: You will see all the information on the prizes and types of episode of the French Roulette Netent.
Wheel symbol: is the button to click to choose the special episodes including, for example, there are orphans.
Statistics: it is used to know what the last numbers and the percentages As for the colors and the equal and odd alternation.
Little Star: With this button, however, you can choose your favorite episodes. So doing, just click to bet in a moment.
Mobile and demo
If our guide has not yet clarified your ideas on the French Nete Roulette, Then you can also try it in person with the demo modenull In practice, Netent makes available to its users a version of its totally free wheel, without the need for registration and with a virtual account. Thanks to this mode, You can safely play without spending money and understanding in the meantime if this game deserves to be tried with real moneynull You can also test the various Roulette strategies French to verify their potential.
You can try the demo version and the one with real money even from mobile. The game, in fact, is available for all devices such as smartphones and tablets. There is no need to download any software but just arrange the device horizontally, so as to have everything under control.
We have come to the end of our in -depth guide on the Netten French Roulette. We have seen the rules of the roulette, the type of episode available in this game and also the graphic and technical aspectsnull Now you can decide in peace if it is the right game for you and start aiming with the utmost awareness.